The TCB560 includes a new upgraded Dynamic Squelch (DSS), changeable Backlighting System for the LCD display and also 12/24v Dual Voltage operation.
It is also multi-standard so it is one of the lowest price radios that can be used across Europe, an ideal starting point for a first time CB user.
The box includes a radio, microphone, microphone clip, mounting bracket and screws, power lead and instructions manual.
* Multi-Standard including 80 Channels (40 Ch CEPT + 40 Ch UK)
* AM/FM Operation (Subject to country regulations)
* Dual Voltage 12v / 24v operation
* Three colour LCD backlighting (Red / Purple / Blue)
* Emergency Channel 9/19 function
* Dynamic Squelch System (DSS)
* Beep Tone ON/OFF
* T.O.T. (Time Out Timer 1-99 sec)
* Backlight Dimmer HI/LOW
* Noise Blanker ON/OFF
* Scan Receive and scan Delay Timer
* Built-in Speaker: 8 ohms, round
* Antenna Connector: SO239 (UHF Female) * Dimensions: 124 (W) x 135 (L) x 37 (H) mm
* Weight: 655g
* Power Output: Duty cycle 10% 4Watts @13.8v DC
* Modulation: AM: from 85% to 95% FM: 1.8KHz +- 0.2KHz
* Frequency Response: 300Hz to 3000Hz
* Output Impedance: 50 ohms, Unbalanced
* Harmonic Suppression: Less than -36dBm
* Current Drain: AM Full Mod. 1.6A Max.
* Receiving System: Dual conversion superheterodyne
* IF Frequencies: Double Conversion 1st 10.695MHz / 2nd 455KHz
* 0.7µV for 10dB (S+N)/N in AM Mode, 0.5uV for 20dB SINAD in FM Mode
* Audio Output Power: 4W @8 Ohm
* Audio Distortion: LESS than 8% @ 1KHz
* Image Rejection: -53dBm
* Adjacent Channel Rejection: -53dBm
* Conducted Spurious: More than 60 dB
* Frequency Response: 300 to 2500Hz